MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – The Confidante Miami Beach, an oceanfront hotel located in the city’s Mid-Beach neighborhood, is now open for guests.
The hotel is closely following guidelines set forth by the CDC, Florida Department of Health and Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to keep guests safe, while staying true to its playful persona with new and creative safety measures under Hyatt’s global standards.
Ahead of its reopening, the team at The Confidante spent weeks preparing all spaces and educating staff members on these new policies and procedures, including daily temperature checks and use of PPE gear. Guests can expect rigorous room cleanliness standards, valet protocols, frequent sanitation in high-touch areas, along with a local artist collaboration for custom-scented coconut hand sanitizers containing 70 percent alcohol, and art-inspired face masks for guests and employees.
Featured cleanliness and safety procedures include:
- A designated hygiene manager on property to oversee all hotel operations and standards;
- Hand sanitizing refilling dispensers throughout the property;
- Disinfecting all high touch surfaces in public areas, as well as high-touch employee work areas and surfaces hourly;
- Enhanced in-room cleanliness standards including a thorough inspection by trained housekeeping supervisors and disinfection of all hard and soft surfaces prior to check-in;
- Disinfecting pool and beach chairs, tables and chairs, and surrounding spaces between each use;
- Limited capacity in public restrooms, fitness center, elevator landings, cabanas and bungalows;
- Signage posted throughout the hotel reminding guests of safety protocols and expectations, as well as proper respiratory etiquette and ways to properly wash hands; and
- Availability of touchless and keyless check-in using the World of Hyatt app.