ORLANDO, Fla. – JW Marriott has announced the official unveiling of its Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa in central Florida.
Just a 30-minute drive from Orlando International Airport and located on the doorsteps of Walt Disney World, the 516-room property has been designed to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation. Resort guests will enjoy warm, inviting spaces and amenities, including the Spa by
JW and a rooftop terrace boasting nightly views of theme park firework displays.
“The new JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa offers an unmatched experience for all our guests, giving them a modern, luxurious, and wellness-focused escape,” said JW Marriott global brand leader Mitzi Gaskins. “Congratulations to the entire team at the resort — together they have created something special that we cannot wait to share with all of our future guests.”
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa will implement new company-wide
guidelines required by the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council. Enhanced health and safety
- A designated on-property ‘cleanliness champion’ and updated training and protocols for all associates;
- Additions to the cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the property;
- All associates will wear a face covering as a part of their uniform; and
- Modifications to associate-guest protocols consistent with recommended social distancing guidelines and abiding by local regulations.
Family by JW
The Family by JW signature brand program and the resort’s specialty family suites will give
families the ability to spend time together and engage in fun, active, and creative experiences,
- The resort’s family suites, a brand first, offer views of the nightly theme park firework displays, as well as access to the resort’s daily shuttle services to the Disney theme parks. Featuring lofted beds for an array of sleeping arrangements, spa-like bathrooms, and larger living areas, the new family suites are designed specially to make stays more comfortable and convenient for multi-generational families;
- The sixth floor Kids Conservatory will help boost creativity with games and crafts while cultivating memorable family moments; and
- The activity garden features the Mount Chelonia rock-climbing wall, a nine-hole mini-golf course, open lawn to play giant chess, and other fun games.
Spa and wellness offerings
Guests can rejuvenate in the resort’s 10,000-square-foot Spa by JW, which features 10 treatment rooms and express pods.
Wellness experts can pamper guests with a custom spa treatment, including facials and massages, while those in need of a quick refresh can opt for 12-minute mini-spa treatments. For a deeper experience, guests will have the option to indulge in a full day renewal or seek sanctuary in the privacy of a poolside cabana.
Inspired by its natural surroundings, the expansive JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort &
Spa has been designed to promote a sense of wellness and relaxation. Details of the sophisticated décor including indigenous woods, wicker, reeds, and stone features from the inviting lobby to the airy guestrooms and suites.
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa is suitable for hosting romantic weddings, corporate meetings, and special events with more than 50,000 square feet of event space.