SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Leading the revitalization of San Antonio’s airport corridor, the Marriott San Antonio Airport Hotel reopened to guests earlier this spring.
After a massive re-imagining that took the original building down to the studs and reconfigured the entirety of the space, the hotel is ushering in a new era of local gathering spots, meeting spaces, event options, and guest rooms, located just four minutes from San Antonio International Airport.
In addition to a newly reconfigured layout, the 367-room hotel also includes:
– More than 15,000 square feet of flexible event and meeting space
– A grand ballroom (La Cantera), junior ballroom (Alamo Heights) and 19 flexible meeting spaces—ideal for groups of all sizes
– Spaces that unite indoor and outdoor environments with the Pearl Boardroom and Alamo Heights Ballroom, opening up to the outdoor terrace
– A state-of-the-art fitness center
– Communal tables that offer plug-and-play technology to work and collaborate
– An outdoor pool terrace for meetings and events
– An elevated lounge for Marriott Bonvoy members
– Signature indoor-outdoor bar, AGAVE 210, flanked by a glass window garage door, serving signature cocktails and Southwestern-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner.
– The grab-and-go Agave 210 Market
The hotel’s event spaces have been named after notable San Antonio neighborhoods: La Cantera Ballroom, Pearl Boardroom, Alamo Heights Jr. Ballroom, and Hill Country Conference Center.
Marriott San Antonio Airport has hired 90 employees to date and will employ 120 people when fully staffed.