NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Grand Hyatt Nashville has brought 77,000 square feet of meeting space to the historic 18-acre Nashville Yards development, steps from some of the best music, bars, and culture in the city.
The hotel, which opened in October 2020, boasts state-of-the-art event and pre-function space, as well as 591 rooms, including 53 suites with soundproof floor-to-ceiling windows.
Meeting space details include:
• A 20,000-square-foot grand ballroom featuring 22-foot ceilings
• A 13,000-square-foot junior ballroom with 23-foot ceilings
• More than 15,000 square feet of pre-function space for receptions, exhibits, event registration, and meeting breaks
• 32 meeting and boardrooms of various sizes and shapes
• A 1,100-square-foot covered outdoor terrace near the grand ballroom, offering west-facing views of downtown Nashville
• A VIP lounge and two broadcast lounges equipped with state-of-the-art A/V capabilities
• Nearly all meeting and event spaces feature theatrical, floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping city views