COBB COUNTY, GA. – Cobb Travel & Tourism has bestowed awards on eight craft beverage makers who recently participated in Bubbles & Brews, a month-long celebration of Cobb County’s local craft beverage makers. This is the second year of the event.
Each March, craft beverage enthusiasts can travel to all of Cobb’s breweries, distilleries, meaderies, and wineries to sample each location’s unique beverages. Participants use a ‘BrewPass’ passport to guide them to each location to collect stamps and return the BrewPass to Cobb Travel & Tourism to earn prizes. In 2021, Bubbles & Brews made nearly 126,000 impressions online, and Cobb Travel & Tourism distributed 3,000 BrewPasses to interested participants.
“Cobb is currently home to 17 craft beverage makers, with even more opening each year. Every location has their own special story and scenery,” said Holly Quinlan, president & CEO of Cobb Travel & Tourism. “From meeting the head brewer and discovering the local landmark behind a beer’s name, to taking part in taproom events, every glass holds an opportunity to learn more about the area’s history and character.”
Participants were able to vote online in 12 categories. Winners for each category include:
- Best Bubbles & Brews Beverage: Horned Owl Brewing – Wingspan
- Best Flagship Beverage: Dry County Brewing Co. – Dry County IPA
- Most Creative Beverage Name: Glover Park Brewery – Who’s Your Caddy
- Best Patio Vibes: Horned Owl Brewing
- Best Live Music: Broken Anchor Winery
- Sweetest Game Spot: Red Hare Brewing
- Most Likely to Get You Into An Uber or Lyft: Lazy Guy Distillery
- Most Instagrammable: Glover Park Brewery
- Most Likely to Make Your Facebook Friends Jealous: Red Top Brewhouse
- Most Kid-Friendly: Reformation Brewery
- Most Dog-Friendly: Dry County Brewing
- Sweetest Brew Team: Red Top Brewhouse
Beverage enthusiasts can enjoy the Cobb Ale Trail year-round and be on the lookout for the return of Bubbles & Brews in 2022. For more information, visit bubblesandbrews.com.