TULSA, Okla. – Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown recently celebrated its official opening.
The new hotel is the first Hyatt Place hotel in downtown Tulsa and the second within city limits, joining Hyatt Place Tulsa-South / Medical District.
The 103-room hotel is located in the historic Boston Building, which was completed in 1967 and previously served as headquarters to the Home Federal Savings and Loan Association. The 14-story hotel offers business and leisure travelers an open concept located in the heart of downtown Tulsa.
“As Tulsa continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to join the momentum with the opening of our centrally located hotel, which is steps from all the city has to offer,” said Julie Shreve, general manager, Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown. “With our smartly-designed social spaces and spacious city-view guestrooms, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while staying at the Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown.”
The hotel is close to downtown attractions including the BOK Center, Cox Convention Center, Tulsa Performing Arts Center, and the Tulsa Art Deco Museum.
Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown offers:
– 103 spacious guest rooms with space to sleep, work and relax, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper in most rooms
– A breakfast bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
– The Market, which serves freshly prepared meals around the clock
– The Bar, which features specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
– Necessities program for forgotten items guests can buy, borrow, or use for free
– Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guest rooms
– Meeting and function space, including the Mezzanine Room on the second floor and a view gallery and event space located on the 14th floor
– Fitness center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“Downtown Tulsa is vibrant, filled with friendly people and beautiful architecture, as well as an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to experience,” said Sunny Patel, CEO, 3S Hotels Group, which owns the hotel. “We are confident this newest hotel offering in Tulsa will exceed guest expectations, providing them with everything they need while visiting the area.”
Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown is under the leadership of general manager Julie Shreve and director of sales Lou Anne Hale.