SAN ANTONIO, Texas – Can you say “Ho Ho Ho” for horse carriage rides and a magical wonderland at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa this holiday season?
With a room reservation, guests can enjoy a complimentary ride in a holiday decorated horse carriage while gazing at the Texas Hill Country scenery. For those on Santa’s ‘nice list,’ this is just one of the holiday activities the resort is offering travelers.
Those that have booked a room reservation at the resort on Saturday, November 20, can enjoy the resort’s Light Up the Night celebration with the Christmas tree lighting, extravagant light show, holiday-themed activities, and of course, Kris Kringle himself. The Light Up the Night event is available to resort guests only and will begin at 5 p.m. The evening of festivities will include:
– Live children’s choir singing holiday carols to kick off the night;
– Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit from the North Pole to light the Christmas tree;
– Light show with hundreds of thousands of lights choreographed to holiday music on the Christmas tree and other decoration elements on the hotel’s back lawn;
– Horse carriage rides from the resort along the TPC Parkway and back;
– Photo opportunities;
– Hot cocoa to pair with Christmas cookies; and
– Live musician playing holiday tunes.