ATLANTA, Ga. – Atlanta’s Emory Conference Center Hotel has completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, boosting technology throughout the facility.
As part of the project, the hotel’s conference space was updated with new technology in the amphitheaters, community areas, lobby, bar, and hotel rooms. Among the upgrades are 10K project systems with wireless capabilities, improved internet speeds in meeting rooms, and conferencing systems with built-in cameras for the hotel’s amphitheaters. A new sound system has also been installed in the North and South Towers.
Other amenities at the hotel include:
– More than 32,000 square feet of meeting space to accommodate groups of up to 400 attendees
– More than 20 specially designed meeting spaces
– A 240-seat amphitheater and a 74-seat amphitheater
– Professional onsite audio/visual team
– Wisteria Lanes Bowling Alley—Atlanta’s only in-hotel bowling facility
– Meeting rooms equipped with guest-operated variable lighting and climate controls
– An onsite business center
– Complimentary guest computer access station
The hotel’s 325 guest rooms, including six executive suites, have been newly renovated, and it also features an improved fitness center, pool, and access to walking and hiking trails. A new website has been launched for the hotel.
Metroatlantaceo.com reported on the renovation, stating the hotel was scheduled to reopen on November 10 with an event for Emory University officials, hotel owners, meeting planners, and other guests.
“The property renovations are forward-looking and designed to anticipate evolving guest expectations,” Peter Dunn, general manager of the Emory Conference Center Hotel, told Metro Atlanta CEO. “In designing the enhancements, we worked closely with our customers who provided invaluable input.”
Dunn noted the hotel recently won a ConventionSouth Reader’s Choice Award for the sixth time.