ORLANDO, Fla. – The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) and Alliance Nationwide Exposition have announced the lineup of industry experts and leaders for the Together Again Expo to be held on July 24, 2020.
This complimentary industry event will feature two key panels, the ‘Re-Open for Business’ live panel and the ‘State of the Industry’ virtual panel.
Touching on themes of recovery, resiliency, and safety, the live panel will share how the OCCC is bringing events back to Orlando.
Attendees will hear from local industry leaders, OCCC clients and community partners on what they are doing to ensure the safety of attendees and exhibitors.
The event will feature live commentary from representatives of the OCCC, Visit Orlando, the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) and United Service Companies, as well discussions on best practices from the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA), Rosen Centre Hotel, Hilton Orlando, Hyatt Regency Orlando, and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).
Panelists and participants include:
– Mark Tester, executive director, OCCC;
– Mike Waterman, chief sales officer, Visit Orlando;
– Tim McGuinness, board member, IAEE;
– Rick Simon, owner and president, United Service Companies;
– Tom Draper, senior director of airport operations, GOAA;
– Phil Caronia, general manager, Rosen Centre Hotel;
– Brian Comes, area vice president and general manager, Hyatt Regency Orlando; and
– Alice Mathu, vice president of exhibitions, conferences and sales, IAAPA.
Offering inspiration and expertise, the virtual panel will feature industry leaders from the Center of Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO), Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM), Exhibition Services and Contractors Association (ESCA), and Events Industry Council (EIC).
– Cathy Breden, CEO, CEIR;
– David Audrain, president and CEO, SISO;
– Sherrif Karamat, president and CEO, PCMA;
– Karl Ely, senior vice president and publisher, ASAE;
– Brad Mayne, president and CEO, IAVM;
– Larry Amaudet, executive director, ESCA; and
– Amy Calvert, CEO, EIC.
This panel will share unique discoveries on the resurgence of business events, and how attendees can play a role in shaping the future of the industry.
“We are excited to host these influential industry leaders at the Center of Hospitality,” said OCCC executive director Mark Tester. “Their experience and leadership will guide critical and insightful discussions, steering our industry towards recovery.”
Event registration is complimentary for event professionals. Attendees are invited to join live or virtually.
“This is our opportunity to collaborate and learn from one another on how we can protect our industry and secure the safety of our attendees,” said Alliance Nationwide Exposition CEO Mark Yuska.
For more information, visit www.togetheragainexpo.com.